Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Welcome Jennifer

Who is this Jennifer you speak of??

Well, you might know her as the Overstimulated Teacher! And not only is she an AMAZING teacher here in our Peach state but she is now the first official G-Iron Tutor TUTOR (aside from me, of course)!
 

That's right! I have just expanded my business to south of Atlanta for all primary subjects from Kindergarten through 5th grade under the intelligence and direction of Ms. Jennifer!


What does this mean for G-Iron Tutor?
It means G-Iron Tutor is growing and expanding! Praise the Lord for the exciting changes God is bringing on! I greatly appreciate your prayers as we help students learn and succeed!

What does this mean for Ms. Jennifer?
I'll let her explain that on her blog (overteach.blogspot.com) in more detail (she is on vacation right now). :) But she gets to see even more kids grow in knowledge than she would in just her regular classroom!
And while you're at it! Don't forget to follow Ms. Jennifer on social media to get a better feel on her personality and teaching style!


What does this mean for Irma?
This means I have more time to focus on my current students as well as take care of all of my business-schtuff with a little less stress (yes...believe it or not owning your own business comes with a tad bit of stress).


This picture taken right after we found a scorpion on the ground. EEK!



If you are ready to help your child/student succeed under my guidance or the guidance of Ms. Jennifer, please CONTACT me through my webpage! I am so very happy and ecstatic that I can rely on such a God-fearing lady like Ms. Jennifer, with my precious students!

Ready to start? Visit my website for more information on my policy and prices to get started!!! Woop woop!


No comments:

Post a Comment