Tuesday, April 15, 2014

I am a Georgia Blogger!

Hi everyone!

I'm just linking up with "Fifth in the Middle"! What a fun website! She currently has a freebie on her site which is EXACTLY what I needed!

Fifth in the Middle

I tutor a few upper elementary grades in language arts. Reading comprehension always seems to be a struggle for a few of them, so having these texts is helpful! So I'll have to come back and let everyone know how my kids are using the material :)


There is also a sister link on there with another text to get your hands on! So check that out too :)


With that, I am out like a light. (I don't know why I typed that, it's just what is coming out of brain right now haha). So with a shout out to my fellow Georgia Bloggers, I'm off to tutor one of my hardest working students for the CRCT coming up in ONE WEEK!!!! EEK!



Catch ya'll on the flippity flop!


No comments:

Post a Comment